<><> M56 Meet <><> April Edition

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No drive on this meet due to lack of time in the evening, but we could do in the future. We have driven out into the country lanes and taken photos before, but best wait till mid summer / better weather for that. We just sit about and chat have a drink and a bite to eat.

Scotty1.7 said:
do we go for a drive?

Marcus000 and Josh

Just worked out our route there- it might be quicker to go from some were around me??

Have a look here-> http://www.multimap.com/directions/?qs_1=ol2+7ss&countryCode_1=GB&qs_2=WA14+4SU&countryCode_2=GB&mode=driving&optimizeFor=time" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tis fine with me, I'm easy! :)

Same here, ill go were ever you take me aslong as it isnt over water, carnt isnt yet an anthibious car or what ever they are called yet, hopfully will have my car in check just a little for then, im excited, ill probs be heading straight from work more or less.

might be able to make it but not sure, doc has banned me from driving for at least two weeks due to new meds so will have to wait and see if i can get the all clear...........hope to see you there again though!

swiftrich said:
might be able to make it but not sure, doc has banned me from driving for at least two weeks due to new meds so will have to wait and see if i can get the all clear...........hope to see you there again though!

Want me to pick you up hun? Steve might be coming along this time.

Yeah I'll punch it into sat nav. :)

3 Elk Mill Centre Retail Park
OL2 5HX

Hopefully have my power issue sorted by then as well. :evil:

nippydee said:
swiftrich said:

Want me to pick you up hun? Steve might be coming along this time.

thank you for the offer!!im in the docs on wed mornin so hopefully be drivin again by the afternoon, car wont be upto much tho cos off illness/meds etc

See you there guys, will be meeting with Scotty @ Trafford Centre then heading down through Sale to RV with the rest of you! :)

:-( Cant make it! A old gimmer reversed into Pips as we sat at traffic lights in Ormskirk today. Damage done to bumper, brakes (as I had hand break on it 'froze' the brakes on) tracking and radiator. Also cracked number plate and paintwork damage.

Very angry and fed up! So best stay home cos il moan all evening.

Latest posts

Back