Miltek cat back question

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PumaJay

Does the centre section of the miltek do away with the silencer that the standard exhaust has??

im sure one of you will know!

A Milltek only has one box - the one at the back, so in answer to your question, yes.

:eek:k:

sounds good to me!!

think i may be ordering one soonish...do they do other tail pipe designs cuz that oval one is nasty i want a round 3" pipe... cuz if they dont then i'll be getting the piper system

There is the oval flat one (that most people seem to have) and an oval slash cut that I have (that not many people have)

One is called a 'stealth' tailpipe and one a 'Pulse'. I've forgotten which is which though.

This is mine with a slash cut matching the bumper shape:
e099851b.jpg

00494e0e.jpg

This is the other vertical edge sort (Which I don't think suits as well):
DSC_0331.jpg

cant say those milteks do anything for me, not keen on the chunky tail pipe designs

nope im going for the piper system

Piper-Backbox-3-inch-Rolled.jpg

Don't like chunky, but going for a bigger 3" piper?

:pinkeye:

How a 3" piper looks on a puma:

bf48d952.jpg

I think that looks chunkier! Each to their own though :D

thats a different tail pipe design althogether and that it loads bigger than 3" more like 4"....

i just dont like the oval miltek or slash cut jobby

Ah.. could be a 4" now you mention it! lol

:oops:

yeh i just dont like the way the tail pipe is a block on the end of the back box, it looks like a clip on pipe.....

much prefer the piper!!

Pipers are louder too i think, deeper sound rather than the raspy sound a Milltek gives, just depends if you have a preference. The Milltek looks standard really, Piper stands out a bit more. Just depends what you want.
Where you getting the Piper cat back from?

The Milltek's only seem to sound raspy if it's the full system. The catback just tends to burble. Well, Dal's does at least.

Type in miltek full system into youtube and there are some awesome sounding cars. Should hope so for the best part of a grands worth of stuff like.

Back