Milton Keynes Meet??

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spike.

I was thinking of running a repeat getogether at Milton Keynes, like the christmas party, along with the daytime meet.

Probally a Saturday, in March or April, so we have a have a meal & drinks in the evening.

Any thoughts?

I'm in. That windmilly place we went to at Christmas was alright in terms of location, price, parking etc.

I like your thinking. Car meet calendar is bare the first half of 2014 following the demise of FITP this year.

April's better for me.

Early March or towards the end of April would be best - I bugger off to Australia for three weeks on the 17th, then a further three weeks after I'm off to the Falklands for four months. It'd be nice to have a good driving meet before all of that.

Milton Keynes South Premier Inn, with fayre & square pub

Prices as at 090214

01/03 £62
08/03 £35 click it and it goes up to £72!!!
15/03 £77
22/03 £77
29/03 £70
05/04 £35
12/04 £72
18/04 £73
26/04 £73

Milton Keynes South West (Furzton Lake) is £35 that day, they have a "Two for One" pub

If you use a private browsing session or clear your cookies the Premier Inn website will think you've not been on it before and should show the cheaper price.

just its not far away, and noone has commented, so they maybe arn't that bothered!

We need to book a hotel 21 days in advance other wise the prices go up!

I should be free to attend except 22/3. I won't require accommodation though thanks

I would love to come however its my daughters 10th birthday on the 8th March and my Millies fuel pump went last night involving a tow home from the AA, so attending in my classic mini wouldn't be the same,
However I do run my own pub in a village just outside Bedford on the A421 about 25 mins from Milton Keynes and 10-15 mins from both the A1 & M1 (j13) and 10 mins from the A6.
I have a large car park and we hold mini meets, classic car and bike meets in the summer so am thinking of trying to get a meet going for members in Beds, Herts, Bucks and Cambs?
What do you all think? might test the water in the fourm?

Back