Mini Cooper S

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ex Mini owner here: I do miss the mini =( You need some nice 19's on tht mate! nice thick tires.. drop it down (the newer shape (54 onwards) are far to high... Never drove an FRP so cant comment on handling compared to it... but they stick especially with very few mods!!

Nice choice mate... Personally just couldnt handle the maintanence it brought in coz they are high maintenance car.. watch out for gearbox there pricey! x

PS.. sh1te I was gonna edit and write summit but its gone!!! =(

Actually looks pretty good Neil, nice choice. Will you be bringing it to Wilton?

Love the colour too, very similar to the GTO.

i dont really like that mate tbh. much prefer the frp. As long as you like it though mate.

I must admit I do wonder how I would have felt going directly from an FRP to the Mini.

As my memories of the FRP fade it's very difficult for me to make a direct comparison despite my recent bout of mini driving.

MeaseyMoo said:
Ex Mini owner here: I do miss the mini =( You need some nice 19's on tht mate! nice thick tires.. drop it down (the newer shape (54 onwards) are far to high... Never drove an FRP so cant comment on handling compared to it... but they stick especially with very few mods!!

Nice choice mate... Personally just couldnt handle the maintanence it brought in coz they are high maintenance car.. watch out for gearbox there pricey! x

All good points, but I'm not doing a thing to this one. The ride is spot on, firm but comfortable, wheels are just the right size, and it handles brilliantly. Why change it?

could say the exact about the FRP ^^ don't understand why people mess with the handling etc...!

Neil said:
MeaseyMoo said:

All good points, but I'm not doing a thing to this one. The ride is spot on, firm but comfortable, wheels are just the right size, and it handles brilliantly. Why change it?

Do it and u'll see =D

you;re right, I thought my focus was high, the mini is even taller!

The focus is so much better being lowered & firmed up!

I'm not entirely sure, it does tend to drop to around 35 when I put my foot down, but then again I use sixth gear quite a lot (the novelty hasn't worn off yet!)

Driving with the sport button pressed doesn't do it any favours either.

(But it does make it a hell of a lot more fun :grin: )

Back