Moondust silver bonnet (needs re-spray) FREE

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crystalpuma

Hi, have a Moondust Silver Puma bonnet to get rid of as needs a sand down and re-spray due to sun damage (?) on paint. No dents, just damaged (bobbly) paintwork (plus the usual stone chips)

Comes with liner in good condition.

Free collection from Welwyn Garden City in Herts. Going in skip soon if no-one wants it!

PM if you're interested. Have photos if needed.

Cool, soon as poss please!! Bid whatever you want to ensure you win it, I won't charge you!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160659204591&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:GB:1123" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am moving house on Friday. Tomorrow is the last day I will set foot at my soon to be ex-workplace! Sorry.

The bonnet will still be there but the gates will be locked on Saturday unfortunately.

Well it's technically been fly-tipped now :( as no-one will collect it and I'm not paying for the council to collect it :? - maybe I should?!

Ooh yes I do, I will have to organise one of my ex-colleagues to show you where it is so can you let me know what day and roughly what time you want to collect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back