mot pass again

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andyhyper

had it motd again by my mate,passed but rear brake pipes corroded,only an advisory but orderd a new pair 15quid ebay and there going on next week with the quinton hazell front drivers wishbone that was 19 quid via work.

andyhyper said:
had it motd again by my mate,passed but rear brake pipes corroded,only an advisory but orderd a new pair 15quid ebay and there going on next week with the quinton hazell front drivers wishbone that was 19 quid via work.

Sounds like a hairdresser :lol:

thanks for the replies guys n girls so 15 quid and 19 plus 35 mot plus a fiver for doing it on the spot so 74 quid is rather good considering its now 12 years old and 105k.

Excellent news, well done mate! Just had mine MOT'd as well - the first one of my ownership and it passed without any advisories! The MOT tester asked me if I wanted to sell it! I should've snapped his hand off as its just cost me a small fortune for the next year (£304.50 insurance, £215 road tax and £35 mot fee)!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Back