MOT Tomorrow

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beko1987

:-(

Slightly not looking forward to it this year! I have a horrible feeling that the exhaust needs replacing somewhere, it kangaroo's on tickover and the bushes have had another year of use!

Hey ho, will clean the MAF and ICV tonight and hope it sorts it out, pull the battery for an hour to clear the fault code and turn the engine light off and maybe get a new tyre put on it tonight and get it off the spare!

Good times, will keep you posted on how it goes!

Try not to worrie too much mate , if it fails just think if it as a pointer as to whats going wrong ( at least an mot tells you what you need to fix before something nasty catches you out ).

I've been up to my mot station three times in the last week lol ( that's how long it took to sort the emissions problem out ).

Belieive me when I say it's alot less scary taking a puma for a test than it is when I take my skyline over for its mot lol.

Well she passed! Tiny bit of welding needed to the drivers sill, and one of the rear brake pipes needed cleaning up and waxoyling. My MOT man also filled the rust hole in my rear arch with black silicone as it would have failed due to the jagged metal. Still in two mind whether to get this replaced or not.

One thing I did notice though, there has been a chip on the windscreen since I bought it over a year ago. This was not picked up on last years MOT (same garage), but is an advisory this year! They've obviously got a new MOT man in (it goes to Savage Saab in Loudwater, Wycombe for it's ticket)

Hey ho - 364 days left until the next MOT, that's if it hasn't rusted away before then! :evil:

Latest posts

Back