My Milly

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xCharlottex

This will probably be a very slow thread due to time and money restraints :wink:
Picked up my Milly end of June 2013 after the death of my standard silver Puma, here she is the week I brought her home...

Milly02.jpg

Milly01.jpg

20130627_185921.jpg

20130630_151929.jpg

20130630_152111.jpg

The back box needed replacing so I got her a Sportex Performance one as well as a Hoffmann Performance centre pipe... forgot to take pictures before they were put on but oh well, here's what's visible now =P
20130818_143608.jpg

The front brakes were shocking too so those got replaced with EBC discs. Pads suitable for track use were ordered (awkward smaller sized ones!) and standard ones were given to me so that the cars been kept mobile for now :).

I then nicked the dash and clock lights off my old Puma...
20130818_143500.jpg

It's a much darker colour than it appears in the picture.

Which brings me to today. Many plans in store for her including a front bumper re-spray, leather interior restoration, full detail, possibly a small spoiler and some kind of induction kit... as well as many other small cosmetic things. :thumbs:

Davida2b said:
lovely ,

should not be that difficult to find on a car park :lol:

I was deciding between a Milly and a Black Thunder... This tipped it :wink:

Thanks everyone - currently saving for her bumper respray and after xmas I'll be doing a full detail :)
Will also do a leather restoration inside too at some point but that will come after my upgraded steering wheel :wink:
Also getting brand new millennium centre caps as my current ones have clearly had something white spilt down them at some point that now looks like set hard ice cream :?

I do like the millennium Pumas its just the colour puts me off.Love the seats in these.

This is what I accomplished last weekend, please excuse the dirt, I know she badly needs a wash :wink:

Badge.jpg

^ I realise this one is a bit off-set but to be fair, I did in the dark with a torch :wink:

Badge2.jpg

Need plates coming soon...

Badges look great!
Where are you getting the plates from? DMB? I reccomemd using velcro to put them on with, looks much cleaner :)

Actually to be fair if you got them from where I mentioned they may not be the correct size to fit in the hole I had to get replacements for mine as they were simply too big to fit in the hole.

83 mm x 31.5 mm is the correct size as far as I know

Hope you took the opportunity to get a little puma logo on your plates :-D

Agree with Alex ^^^

Latest posts

Back