My new Titie!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spike.

So I was getting itchy feet, with the ST.

I looked at the GT86, but was that little bit too expensive, and no turbo!

On the way to Stacey's, I kept driving past a garage with a nice red car outside, kinda along the lines of a puma, in my mind, yes also gets called a hairdressers car, but the MK2 is a bit more masculine.

The S-line pack means that its factory lowered, has a short shift, and massive 19" wheels.

Its a 2lt TFSI, so not the biggest engine they do, and not the quattro either, but within my price range.

Stanadard its 200BHP, a quick remap will take it to 240BHP, and give its 70more torques, taking it to 350.

Some of the dealers sales pics :)

audi-tt-coupe-petrol_13468004_zps77d5cc83.jpg

audi-tt-coupe-petrol_13467995_zps68317dc2.jpg

audi-tt-coupe-petrol_13468003_zps5c4c5a77.jpg

Lovely, but you should have at least tried the GT86 - the naturally aspirated engine is one of the biggest attractions!

Looks good in red - I can't recall seeing one in that hue before :cool:

we kinda tried the GT86, had a good play in it at the dealers, tried every seat lol. One of the R4H guys got a GT86 in white, lovely car. I'm not so keen on the boot, even though with seats down, it takes 4 spare wheels for when you track it! Stacey took this of him, from the passenger seat whist on the M42 lol

Oh its also #5000 too much money!

P1050872_zps6d75384f.jpg

A turbo isn't the solution to everything you know.

Facepalm back at you.

Looks nice Ross :)

What happened to the ST?

The mk1 TT is better in my opinion, more so the very early ones without the built in spoiler on the boot.

Any way, looks like a great purchase Ross and I hope you enjoy it. What's happened with the ST?

It seems to have more umph thro the gears than the ST as standard, mainly due to a lot less weight.

Not had much chance to "drive" it as been so wet, but looking forward to it. Its certainly not the family saloon the Focus was :)

spike. said:
It seems to have more umph thro the gears than the ST as standard, mainly due to a lot less weight.

Not had much chance to "drive" it as been so wet, but looking forward to it. Its certainly not the family saloon the Focus was :)

:eek: didn't know you'd got a family!

Back