My pride and joy for sale

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jackwest100

http://www.exchangeandmart.co.uk/used-cars-for-sale/ford/puma/14969023" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

^^ links for pictures.

I am afraid i'll be selling my pride and joy, due to getting a new car and needing the money for other bits and bobs!

Well heres a spec list i wrote up earlier...

For sale is my 1.7 puma. Has been my lovely run around car for the past two years and has never let me down! Car has 74k miles on it. Upgraded headights (not xeon) Rear spoier, aready painted, no chips. MODS: Full milltek race exhaust system (4-2-1 manifold, milltek sports cat, backbox and mid section pipe purchased from pumaspeed) have receipts of purchase. cost over £1000 NOTE: the sound system is currently in another car but can be reinstalled with all wiring by either yourself or myself. 700 watt fusion sub with wiring all under carpet and neatly out of the way, (this system is quite loud and does vibrate the car!) Also has a bass controller and linked up to a sony head unit with different presets etc. Sony head unit also has an aux-in. (note car wil be supplied with original radio, no radio code provided). Apex 30mm lowering spings Dezent 15 inch alloys (slight scuffing on one wheel other than that brand new) Blue dashboard lights (speedo fuel gauge etc) Just had the original manufacturer lights replaced with LEDs. Also blue Interior lights (when opening door etc). MOT until 6th July 2013 tax until 12/12. £1,300

V5 obviously present, and viewing before buying is highly recommended, Yes my car was with you lot at ford fair 2012.

Two links to threads on here for the car.

Project thread - http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=14389
Milltek exhaust system install thread - http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=14418

Really for the extras on the car it's not a bad price compared to some out there.

I have spent well over a grand on the car and just looking for some money to tie me over for christmas etc.

Anyone interested please give me a call on 07725617013

(Grill has been changed but still have original with ford badge and will be supplied with the car).

Any questions or queries please give me a call on the above number, can supply additional pictures also.

Car is in north essex, close to braintree.

I sat in this at Ford Fair - nice car! Will happily vouch for the owner clearly having looked after it / taken pride in it - even if he did break my eardrums with his mental active sub. Lovely exhaust note. :eek:k:

Thanks Rob, The speaker is currently out and in my new baby at the moment but cant be fitted if you give me half hour lol.

It's time for her to go! open to offers here though.

:)

More pics as requested....

And as much as i'd love to do a swap fordy, i've got too many cars on the drive to get rid of :)

2012-02-26131635.jpg

2012-04-21172803.jpg

532746_10150679563956498_516606497_9949018_1783606924_n.jpg

2011-10-21182425.jpg

2011-10-21183806.jpg

The graphics on the side are a custom made jester holding a mini version of himself.

Dannyeff please contact me if you are interested i am gutted to sell but she is just wasting on the drive, bit of a shame to be honest.

Interested in selling the grill?? :p
Doing a bit of snooping and I've got to say your puma is gleaming! Shame I've just brought one!

Hi is car still for sale whats milage ect timing done looks really good i just bought one but have had alot of trouble with it cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back