My puma on Daybreak

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beko1987

Bit of background, yesterday morning, my partner had work, so we made an effort to get her to work, and I took the Puma, since I know how it handles in the snow.

Anyway, after half an hour, we got to the top of the hill leading down to Chinnor, where she works and decided to stuff that, and go home. Before we did though, I 'parked' the Puma by basically driving it into the verge, into the snow. We wandered off for a little walk, leaving the hazards on.

Walking back, a Mitsubishi thing had rocked up, and there was a man with a camera taking pictures. I stepped my pace up, and when we got to him asked him what he was doing. He said he was taking pictures of the snow as he doesn't see it back home (sounded american).

Thinking no more of it, I reversed out of the snowy bank and we went home, with this man driving up my ar*e the whole way.

I'm eating my cornflakes now, with ITV Daybreak on and there is a 4 second clip of my puma buried in the snow with the hazards on! At least they didn't film the numberplate!

:grin: lmao did it explain how residents were having to abandon vehicles because of the snow etc.

Latest posts

Back