My view from work today :(

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you'll be lucky to realise anything near that, my totally rust free, 02 reg, 77'000 miler was only judged to be worth £1150 3 years ago.

It is so frustrating the insurance company will never give you a figure that you will be happy with and truly reflects the condition and work you have put into a car. My advice would be to take the money, take your time and find the best puma you can (you'll know exactly what to look for rust, cam-belt, oil etc.). You'll miss your old one but if you get yourself a really good deal you'll love the new one just as much!

Good luck with whatever route you choose to go down!

£385 is way too low. Write to them reminding them that they are required to pay the replacement cost, i.e Dealer retail value as given by CAP or Glass' guide. Worth paying for a valuation from one of these so you can quote it. As you say, should be at least £1000.

Bob.

Shocking its not as if the market square is on a slope ! Seen your car quite a bit as I got married there in July and got to the town quite a bit . Some people are just clue less.

Latest posts

Back