Need a bargain basement Puma!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deanogtv

Hi All

Looking at getting a bargain Puma which I can spend a little TLC on to bring it back to a future classic which I have no doubt these fine little cars will be in years to come.

I only have a small budget of around £500-600, and ideally I need something I can use so MOT is a must. I've seen many around for this price and like I said I dont mind spending a little money from time to time on improving the little gem.

I best get looking!!

Good luck with your search!

I picked up a Thunder for £500 with full service history and two previous owners! There are good deals out there, it's just either a matter of finding them..... or just being in the right place at the right time!

I got a moon dust 1.7 with 1 year mot and 8 months tax for 550 absolout bargin of the decade I bloody love it

There are some cheap ones out there. Just check the rear of the sills and rear chassis legs.

hey

check out preloved.com too, found mine for £500 6 months MOT and tax, and found my wifes for £200 which was 2 years newer tax and tested also.......there out there!

Latest posts

Back