New 0027 project

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blue3 said:
I know it will be pretty lumpy, but it is only an occassional road car so can live with that.

Simon

haha thats alright then :) like i say would be good to see it on pectel and on our dyno :)

cant find any pectels anywhere for sale

Simon

RyanG said:
Blue3 said:
I know it will be pretty lumpy, but it is only an occassional road car so can live with that.

Simon

haha thats alright then :) like i say would be good to see it on pectel and on our dyno :)

Look what arrived today Pectel and genuine new 909 s1600 loom

14092012100.jpg

14092012097.jpg

Getting very exciting

General update,

Structural cam cover now machined down to size, brackets/mounts being fitted/modified oh yes and made my own milling machine to make sexy ally bits for it

Simon

P1020501.jpg

P1020503.jpg

P1020504.jpg

P1020505.jpg

No standard one does fit, put standard one on the 3rd engine, just liked the idea of having the f3 one on as it has a better oil seal than standard

Simon

No standard one does fit, put standard one on the 3rd engine, just liked the idea of having the f3 one on as it has a better oil seal than standard

Simon

I'd imagine easier as well
Are you getting the engine all fitted in the car then having it mapped on a rolling road

Thats the idea, just sorting getting all the ancilliaries to work at the moment

Simon

More bits now arrived,

AT power 60mm TB (shaftless) a nice bit of kit

WP_000099_zpsb43b299c.jpg

WP_000100_zps249bc246.jpg

Simon

Tbh i dunno, will be happy with 240 which should be achievable, but maybe will get more, we will see when it gets on the rollers.

Simon

Back