New car arrived today - back in a Ford

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's dust behind the glass, and it can't be cleaned off without taking the lens apart. :(

I might take the lens to work and get one of the minions to take it apart and clean it :lol:

Unreal! Lovely photos of it being detailed, makes me want to take it all up again! Can't wait to see it at FITP :cool: :cool: :cool:

Yeah, that's quite a fun video. There aren't (m)any comparision tests it's losing at the moment I think.

I also think I have a bit of a problem..

26361143613_b3f7a78004_c.jpg

And that's just the "review" ones. I've got loads of "it's coming" ones too :roll: it's been a long wait!

You haven't got the Performance Ford one ;)

I wouldn't bother though - it's a rubbish magazine and even worse feature.

I looked at the Performance Ford one but it was full of old information that's been about for yonks so I didn't bother! lol

I wonder if any of your neighbours looked out and said "why the hell is he polishing a new car so soon" awesome looking motor my friend, sadly I am missing Sunday's do....again....as would loved to have seen it in the flesh

Neil said:
[post]351803[/post] You haven't got the Performance Ford one ;)

I wouldn't bother though - it's a rubbish magazine and even worse feature.

I like it for the modified features. The alternative is Fast Ford :?

£16k for 0.1s on a dry lap. Hmmm. :lol:

I've not taken mine over about 4-5k revs at the moment - still taking it easy - but I can tell there is an even bigger beast in there waiting to get out in the last 2k... Pop! Bang! :thumbs:

I've now had a few goes of launch control.

Flippin' 'eck. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Forgot to mention that I had the front of it covered in paint protection film the other week. Not cheap but matching the paint after stone chips would be a mare.

I'll get some pictures up next time it's out. Can't really see it unless you know where to look.

Saw a (what I think is) gloss black FRS the other day.. Made it look a bit average, however stealthy.

Yesterday, I saw a white one which was nice, and better than black IMO.

But Dal, you chose the right colour, that blue is lovely and fits the car well enough to show it off at its best. I wish I could put it all into an FRP shell :)

Back