New car found for my son today?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi James
I was going to drop you a line over the next few days, guess I don't need to now. Have you moved house yet?
Barry

Hi Barry
It will come out easy enough cos I had it out last year....ooerrr :lol:
Paul

Good news James :grin:

050320151902_zpshbymgezl.jpg

Bit more progress today even though it's still bloody freezing outside :-(
Barry

IMG_1006_zpskzvf7byc.jpg

Had a quick trip up to express panels at Keighley today and came back with these. I also asked about sills for the Puma and was told we would need a order of 20 at least and a pair of original sills (evil Rob :) :grin: ) and they couldn't say what the cost would be but I would imagine well over £200 per side.

Even at £200 per side I'd be in for some, it'll need them one day!

Hi Barry
I guess you would expect to pay that sort of money and I don't think it's over the top.
But, even if you could get Rob to part with his for a bit, I think you may struggle to get 20 people interested.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but FRP sills are different from standard ones at the rear?
If this was not the case then I would say it would be likely that more people would be up for it.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the progress on this Anglia.

Paul

748 said:
Hi Barry
I guess you would expect to pay that sort of money and I don't think it's over the top.
But, even if you could get Rob to part with his for a bit, I think you may struggle to get 20 people interested.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but FRP sills are different from standard ones at the rear?
If this was not the case then I would say it would be likely that more people would be up for it.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the progress on this Anglia.

Paul

When we initially looked into this last year in the cosmetics section there was a noted interest for 32 pairs of sills (assuming people went ahead with buying). Rob is already on board I think.

£200/side wouldn't be unexpected.

Back