New exhaust

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave93.marsh

Hi, I'm after a new exhaust for 0007 but in need of some advice, ok then which is the best one to go for?
Pumabuild piper exhaust, milltek from pumaspeed, or a janspeed exhaust?

Any help would be great thanks!! :wink:

moongose is a cat back system only and wont fit on to a 4-2-1 manifold......
if your fitting a 4-2-1 system then you will need a sport cat and the right middle/rear box section to go with it... :eek:k:

dont think youl get a janspeed new, think they only made 10

milltek; not really had much luck with mine

id be tempted with a piper but the backbox is very loud

Ok then, so piper, milltek or janspeed? Or if any body has a exhaust they would like to sell me ( in good condition) pm me

I'd go with the Piper after seeing / hearing both but that's just my opinion. I have a hybrid currently Piper manifold with Miltek catback.

Dc performance are selling the janspeed, and Jacko with the piper backbox the loudness isn't really a problem as my exhaust at the min is a cast iron Victorian drainpipe de-cat and looks like it was fitted by stevie wonder!!
I'm supprised you didn't hear it at the Leicester meet in April! :lol:

I had the full Pumabuild replica Piper system on my FRP. It was VERY loud.

Great when you are in the mood, when you aren't, less so.

I have full pumabuild piper system agree v loud, my mate has the miltek, I think it looks slightly better and is quiter.

Depends what you want out of it, down to personal preference

Simon

Mine is a miltek mani and janspeed original mild steel cat back. Very raspy exhaust and I do like the sound.

I think I will go with the piper when it needs replacing. Never heard the exhaust though so wouldn't mind a ride in one to compare :)

How much is the piper mani and cat back?

more than happy to take you out in mine if you are ever in the midlands.

Simon

near the NEC, there are 2 FRPs in my village, mine with a piper system and Johns with a miltek

Simon

Ohhh, sounds good to me, I'm busy this weekend but after that it's up to you! It would be great to have a look around your FRP too! :grin:

i do prefer the tail on the milltek....looks very similar to frp tail

and i make a stainless bar to put into it, makes it look almost identical to the frp tailpipe.

dont for get me in stechford :) not far from nec. but mine in work at heartlands ford by fort. come down and see my projet :)

Latest posts

Back