New owner although wife had one a few years back.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dingwells1985

Hi i have just bought a pacific green 1.7 puma with only 39000 miles on the clock and with just 2 previous owners its a 2002 model the car drives fantastic but the underside of the car is not so good with plenty of rust i have also noticed a small hole on the underside so it looks like it will need some welding doing in the near future,the car has one perfect rear arch and one with the rust coming through but that was the case with my wifes puma and that was over 3 years ago,it will be great to hear your advice, :grin: thanks.

Hello and welcome to the site. Yes the Puma sure loves a rot underneath, I spent ages in cutting tiny pieces out and welding in new metal on mine but now... no rust.
Barry

Just an update on the work my puma has needed underneath welding on both front floors and welding on passenger side inner and outer sill,got a guy to do this for £150 and i am quite happy with the result,the guy has also advised me both rear axle bushes need replacing so i guess thats the next job. :grin:

Latest posts

Back