New Puma!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BALTIBLOKE

Hi all,
After owning an 01 Puma Black for just over 5 years (and still own!)i have just bought an 02 Black with full factory body kit,suspension lowered,17"momo's,full race 421 manifold,full stainless exhaust with cat back,K&N filter,chipped and tuned.And im only 57 !! Lol! Lovin it! Insurance inly went up £90 !!
I was going to do a racing conversion myself on my old Puma but sadly the rust issues on rear arches and underneath wouldnt justify spending out on all the new kit.
So when i saw this one in Panther Black all done up it was a dream come true!!
I thought family and guys at work would extract the urine but its gone down a storm! I want to put the leather seats out of old car into new,so hopefully info on here how to do it.Hope to meet some of you at a Puma meet next year.Looking forward to some drive outs!

Congratulations and welcome!

Now... I may have missed them... but where are the pics??? ;)

BALTIBLOKE said:
...an 02 Black with full factory body kit,suspension lowered,17"momo's,full race 421 manifold,full stainless exhaust with cat back,K&N filter,chipped and tuned.And im only 57 !!...
And I`m only... jealous :lol: Very well, good sir, if I had a kingdom, I`d kinda trade it for your "horse" (N.B. See "My kingdom for a horse" quote of Shakespeare`s Richard III) Take care and have fun! :cool:

:grin: Sounds like a good one and you obviously know your way around them already

Latest posts

Back