Newb from Herts.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chubz

hi people, my names Matt.,25, From Watford... and iv got a mk5 fiesta zs... no, not a puma, but with an ongoing puma conversion, this site has become very useful so i thought id join up :)

Here is my fiesta how it stands atm.

Hopefully be able to get this thing al built up soon once iv manged to source a few parts, and then once iv re-passed my tests ill hopefully be able to get out and make it to some shows and meet some new faces. :)

Welcome to PP! May I guess that you have also a build thread on zsoc? Car colour looks familiar!

Welcome to PP: I'm just round the corner from you in St Albans. I hope all goes well - you are going to notice the difference in power.

Thanks for the welcome chaps :) Lots to read on here!

Siju - yes mate, its on zsoc aswell, Its a bit boring on there though tbh. not much acitivity either. But yeah, its a bit bright lol, needs redoing though as sitting in the sun for months has taken its toll... Ill get a project thread up on here too once iv completed it .

PaulQ - Im down the road in Abbots Langley, so yea only 5-10mins down the road from me. I hope all goes well too haha, iv been told to expect a difference, just not sure how much yet. ...excited to see what its like!...

Just need a new clutch, a starter motor and a passenger side driveshaft, my tape ecu from my mate and then its pretty much done ( engine swap-wise anyway ) oh, and some clutch+gearbox bolts..... ah the joys :)

Back