Newbie with a Ford Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishZetec

Hi Guys,
Im from Southern Ireland, just turned 17 and got my provisional and heres my baby.
Its a 00 Ford Puma Zetec S, still havn't got insurance as its a crazy price. :(

Im hoping to do a few little bits to bit, was thinking of track-day look ?
Cover the silver dash facia in carbon wrap and a new MP3 headunit.

Also what are the opinions on stripping it and putting in 2 Cosworth cloth Recaros.

Would Cosworth Lattice alloys fit it ? Iv a set in the garage.

Here it is,
img0986k.jpg

img0989copy.jpg

img0990fc.jpg

Looking nice, dont forget any mod, even cosmetic, should be declared to your insurance, just a thought before you go ahead and do them

spike. said:
Looking nice, dont forget any mod, even cosmetic, should be declared to your insurance, just a thought before you go ahead and do them

Yupp I know :)
Don't want to turn it into a chav mobile, just a nice looking Puma that stands out :)

yippeekiay said:
I was thinking the same. I don't envy you only being 17 for insurance but I do for the fact you are 17 and have a Puma to drive so young ;)

Think I had a Chevette or might have been an Avenger....lol

Lol iv got a quote of €6.500 on my own :O

But my Dad has Garage insurance so hopefully I can be put under that :)

Thanks Guys :)

Just seen ''Project Teen!'' under my username, cheers whoever did it :D :thumbs:

Iv a few questions so posted them in the relevent sections, questions about alloys and the central locking.

Also is there projectpuma stickers avalable ?

I got insurance for £150 a month but i'm also 21 n my bf is on there aswel to bring it dwn a bit, tax and mot next month and hopefully Tina will be back on the road

beware if u do mod it the insurance will fly thro the roof mines 200 a month, im 23 and got 2 years no claims, but all my mods have been declared on the insurance

Latest posts

Back