North East Meet (Gauging interest)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris3boro

Hi everyone, Just wondering how many would be interested in a North East meet some time during September (early-mid) Could maybe meet at a pub, get some lunch and then go for a drive and pics.

Let me know what you think,

Chris

I'd be up for that :)

I'm new in the area, so would be interesting.

nice one Neil. Do you know the Haynes Arms pub, just off the A19? That could be a good venue i reckon-great access as it's almost ON the A19 and there's nice roads just nearby like sheepwash area.

It would be rude not to join in lol

Although the A19 is pretty big mate - maybe a bit more specific for others to find it! ;)

Depends how far North, Sepetember already filling up with a few meets :pinkeye:

Sorry thought it was well known...

Haynes Arms

Jeator House,
Kirby Sigston,
Northallerton.
North Yorkshire.
DL6 3TD.

Review of the place..

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/whats-on/r" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... -13488012/

no idea for me but i cant do the 6th as its my bday and the leicester meet and i cannot do the 13th or 14th due to me being on the Evo Triangle meet again

151.28 miles from me..

Estimated total journey time: 3 h 30 mins... if you're lucky with traffic 3 h 10 mins... if you're unlucky with traffic...3 h 54 mins

:?

well I wouldn't expect people to make huge journeys for it but obviously if they don't mind then great. Can sort a date out nearer the time, like the title says this is just to see who'd be up for it.

e3silversurfer said:
I have actually planned out a meet last year for beverly, yorkshire. But unfortunately, my puma died and it didnt materialize.

ha-that's where I bought my Puma from like 3 weeks ago! Destiny... ha

*btw, i commented on one of your pics mate a while back, asking a few questions about your car*

I might be able to do it, im not sure yet. Ive got a wedding in ireland to attend some time in september. Its a 2 hour drive from mine.

Back