Number plate ideas

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rpettigrew

Hi folks, I'be been fancying a number plate for my puma recently and i am struggling for ideas. I want it to fit on any future cars that i buy so nothing specifically puma.

my initials are ARP, my birthday being 22nd may. I have looked at V22ARP (v representing 5th month), but it would just make my puma look older.

So heres the challenge, what good ideas can you cme up with?

Not big on personal plates really. If i was going to have one i always think that one that you can sell with the car is going to be better that one specific for you. Something like P*** UMA or something. Just my view of course.

I don't think there's a problem with making it look slightly older, most people now barely notice difference ebtween a V and a X anyway.

Mine is similarly created with Birthdate and initials, but then I got mine on T which is the plate of mine originally.

I say go for what you're happy with :)

Personally I can't think of anything better ;)

Although just had a quick look and for a mealsley £250 you can get R 4RPY which might suit?

Of for £500 X 4RPY or Y 4RPY if you don't want it looking older still?

how about P17 ARP for £250?

Puma 1.7 ARP ;)

but that's probably too puma-specific...

As you've probably gathered I have a fondness for six digit plates because they look nice and symmetrical, and for straight line / Roman numeral style characters.

The Jagdeo is X11VVX and the C3 is M11XXM

Evenly spaced they attract attention without seeming flash, naff, or being type specific.

X11VVX is now on it's third vehicle

IMG_2351.jpg

DSCN0128.jpg

Back