Nurburgring 2009 - Discussion thread

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No need for you to apologise lol, we know these things happen by no fault of your own!!

RIGHT! This is my new goal. I had better start asking for Polly-sitters. Going to fix Nancy's long list of niggles and hopefully come along!

Will my friend with an old TT be welcome too? Pleeeeeeeeeeease! She is very nice!

Anyone would be welcome Vix - not a problem :D

I think we'll have to start putting some money aside every month to make sure we can go. Really want to go now!

Was talking to Tom at FITP and he said he was there a few weeks ago. Snow, Ice and rain all in the one lap :shock: The rear wheel drive porsches etc were sliding about all over the place, so Tom just whizzed past them all in his Focus ST170 :eek:k:

:funny:

Im up for it 100%. Hopefully will have brakes, suspension and tyres sorted by then. Not sure about Amsterdam, probably a bit quicker for me to go from there, but not sure.

If there's any convoys leaving from oop north, - could I join please?

I'll be coming from RAF Leeming (near Northallerton I think) in Yorkshire somewhere - it's off the A1.

ok so we will join u then :p looking very likely this amsterdam thing, as long as someone knows the way!!! my satnav, duno how to use it abroad so...any volunteer to lead the way??

this event is ages off yet..oh the excitement! lol

Your satnav will work anywhere dink, though the maps might only cover the UK and as such it wont be much good other than telling you what direction your going. If your satnav was on the expensive side it may well have european maps on it, look on the box.

I wouldn't advise following me. My satnav tells me pure lies ;)

yeah mines not the most reliable, but for £50 i didnt expect much. Its not updated with recent roads, so its best for just giving a general idea more than anything.

ve had mine 2 years and it needs updating but need to find box with cable in. Wasa bout £280 mine when it was bought for my 21st... he offered wither a front splitter as he thought my car would look cool with one or a satnav...satnav me thinks!! mind u, i am growing fond of colins splitter! x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back