Nurburgring picture and update thread

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds as though you all had a great time! So glad it all went to plan and nobody got (that) lost and everyone survived their laps in one piece and enjoyed it so much.

A big thanks to Zara for taking over the accommodation organising reigns at the last minute - you're a star.

Roll on summer 2010 where hopefully we'll fill the Ringhaus.

:eek:k:

Thanks Dal... thanks to you for starting it all off...a big shame you couldn't come this year..

Frank was very kind and gave alot of advice about driving on the ring.

also before we left I thanked him for all of his help and hospitality, oh and of course that we'll be seeing him next year with Darren and Cherie :D

it would be very good to have the same people that went this year plus a load more too. I can imagine the sight of all the pumas parked up at the ringhaus along with the sight of pumas filling a lane at the barrier to get onto the track :D

it was nice to see people there actually taking an interest in the cars... something abit more 'original and ordinary' I guess...

instead of Porsche, BMW, Lotus, Porsche, BMW, Lotus... lol

mort666 said:
.. along with the sight of pumas filling a lane at the barrier to get onto the track :D

It was quite a sight in 2007 at the 10th anniversary meet there.

:eek:k:

Glad you all enjoyed it, hoping to come myself next year. In fact im 100% defo going next year, i dont care what it takes.

indeed you won't...
also I took with me 450 euro (£400) and came back with 70 euros lol.... that was including petrol too... :)

it only gets expensive if your silly with the car and become to confident..which is where accidents happen then so does the cash... 500euro to get the car recovered from the track...

an experience never to forget though when done properly and sensibly :D

zarablackcoupe said:
indeed you won't...
500euro to get the car recovered from the track...

I felt so sorry for the poor S2000 owner who's car broke down about 50 yards from the exit. Probably the most expensive 50 yards he had ever done :D :lol:

oh yes, definitely amusing if it happens to someone else outside of the group.

The problem with going there is that now I have a desire for a shitbox mk1 or 2 golf, stripped, lowered and caged with a powerful engine in it :D :lol:

Just hire Frank's diesel golf then ;) Goes like stink that thing..

HAHA!!! yeah they seemed to be the fastest around there and shit loads of em too ......

although a Nissan GTR wouldn't go a miss either lol!!!! should the bloody ground those did!!!

I don't think youd get it out of the garge with all sets of wheels he has in there!! LOL :lol:

Latest posts

Back