OH MY GOD!!! i'm in love.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aimmekins

Hi everyone,

My boyfriend bought me my Puma for my 21st birthday and i love her but gutted i can't tell anyone i know for another week and 5days so i'm letting you guys know before all my friends and family, how special do you feel? hehe :p

Aimme

Congrats! we are new Puma owners and I love it so much!

How come you can't tell anyone though?

Michelle x

because its a surprise birthday present but my birthday isn't til 7th July so its being kept over his house until my birthday and then i got to act surprised on the day of my birthday when he brings it over because my parents will be gutted because they couln't afford to buy me a car. make sense? :?:

Aimme

ahhh sorry I was having a blonde moment!

Congratlations

Michelle x

(Happy Birthday for the 7th) x

are you going mad? waving your arms about and everything?

if i was you my leg would be jigging

I am going mad i love it he bought it on wednesday and my grin haven't stopped i haven't actually got my licence yet so i've been sitting in it going brrom broom like a little child but i now have insurance so i will be out in it soon with my awesomly cool L plates

Good luck learning to drive in your new Kat :eek:k:

Bear in mind rear visibility is a bit rubbish ;)

Neil said:
Good luck learning to drive in your new Kat :eek:k:

Bear in mind rear visibility is a bit rubbish ;)

I second that - I reverse up my drive on a night - but you get the knack eventually!

Many happys for the 7th and what a great pressie! The fun part is making the car unique for you :grin:

Thanks for the luck think i'll need it i'm not the best driver at the moment hehe i like curbs
i have noticed the window is a little small but im sure i'll manage somehow i'll stick my head out the window or i'm sure someone will be kind enough to beep or shout if i'm going to hit them

I use my mirrors, took ages to get them angled right and I go mad when me fella moves them! You will be fine, just remember how much room you need cos your visability at the back isnt great either.

Welcome, the best way to reverse a Puma, is by using the mirrors properly, after you have gotten the hang of how long the car is.

Also the front pillars are big enough to hide a bus behind them, take care and look twice, and you might have to 'bob' your head down a bit to see out of the windscreen, past the interior mirror sometimes too.

Congrats on the new kitty, hope you enjoy driving it as much as we do :D..

And happy birthday for the 7th, wheres the party? :DD

-Nath

yay i get to take her out tomorrow while the roads are quiet haha going to wash her today and council get your money out because aimme is goin to be tearing the roads up haha i've tried so hard not to tell my family its killin me but atleast i got you guys to talk to :lol:

Back