Opps got another car lol

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martinthrapston

Well i knew i shouldnt have a week of work,money in bank and looking for a 2nd car so the green cabby can be of road for the winter months,so i picked this up for £100 was originally up for £200 due to water pump leaking,mot till june next year,body isnt perfect put will do my best to make it look better,so ordering a cambelt kit,water pump and cam locking kit and changing the pump by the weekend,i suspect it might have hgf tho but i recon it could be some sealer gunk dumped in the coolant to stop the leak,here it is
temporary_zps5407847f.jpg
temporary_zps92369227.jpg

temporary_zps54f1eba6.jpg

Picking it up this afternoon,going to do a coolant flush,and see whats leaking or not and what needs replacing,hope fully if just the pump,it will be on the road by the weekend,yes it was £100 lol

Good news ,water pump isnt leaking,but did coolant flush,it was thick of sludge,so drained and bleed it,but rad wasnt getting hot,yes rad was the problem,blocked solid,new 1 ordered for the morning,and a total of £70 spent to fix the problem,bargain lol

Back