Pic's Of My Puma Finally!!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FordPuma_Shearer

Hi to you all, now i understand whats it like to have a Ford Puma and i have to say.... WOW!

Everyone who slates the car with all the usual slurs... ladies car, hairdressers car... have no idea how good this car actually is.

My Puma is a T-Reg 1.7 Melina Blue with 65000 on the clock and it has the Lux Pack.

Extra's Include,
Aftermarket Exhaust (Not Sure Which Brand, but makes a great soundtrack out the back)
K&N Panel Filter
Top and Botton Front Struts
Alloys Wheels - Lenso RS5's... 16 inch (Possible Change Soon)
Pioneer Head Unit

Here are some pictures of my Ford Puma!!! Enjoy Them and Post Your Feedback Of My car!!!

Took these pic's just after i washed it... T-Cut... and Waxed!!!

Also beware that my first pic, has a ShityRover (CityRover) in the background!!! Next door neighbour believes its the best car in the world... and i'm not joking when i say that!!!

UploadReady2.jpg

UploadReady.jpg

DSCF0174.jpg

UploadReady3.jpg

UploadReady4.jpg

DSCF0176.jpg

Very nice!!!

Looks like you did a grand job with the wash and wax!

Good mileage and condition as well by the look of it :D

I wasnt sure about the spoiler when i first got the car... made the car look different to how i thought the Puma should look... but now i bloody love it

looks nice, nice aftermarket wheels. Like the spiler, i wasn;t sure about the middle leg, but doesnt look bad on the car!

looks nice ;). did you change the wheels or did they come with it?? if I am not wrong that's what the european pumas have on, well most of them.

Is the puma on standard springs?? the rear looks a lot higher than the front.

I reckon the alloys are aftermarket, the previous owner changed them, i think also that the puma has been lowered, its just the way it sits on my drive, very steep.

I'm glad you all like it anyway!!!

Back