plugs

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madhillbilly17

hi guys, im abit stuck :? im looking for 2 loom plugs, one is a 3 pin plug the same as the one that goes to the brake reservoir cap and the other is a 2 pin plug the same as the alternator plug and the clutch pedal switch plug, i have been to ford and they have them for there own loom repairs but wont sell them to the public you have to buy the whole loom! just come back from a scrappy and wouldnt let me cut the plugs off either they only sell the looms complete, so if anyones got these plugs or a old loom thats had it let me know, i need these plugs desperately to wire up a water temp sensor and a map sensor for a microsquirt. cheers Dan

Your near aldershot arent you. Theres a scrap yard there, not aldershot car spares although its worth a try but one just 100meters down the road, if they have a puma, they just let you into the yard, find what your after, if you can remove it yourself then the parts are pennies.
I know aldershot car spares as a puma just now as im trying to get the splitter off of it.

Failing that, ask Ian G to help you out or Paulob1

Are the alternator and clutch pedal plugs the same as the injector plugs?

Ebay link but doesn't seem to be anything in the UK though.. :-(

I got one for my power steering pressure switch and only cost £3 +50p P&P

Sorry, I know you probably won't get it as quick as you probably want, but just another alternative....

I believe they are called Bosch connectors heres a link to one example

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-way-Bosch-AMP-Junior-Power-connector-loom-pole-/380427666533?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5893418465" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Theres a few others under Bosch connestors on ebay :thumbs:

No worries.... I'm sure the help swings and roundabouts...

if you can take a picture of the plugs you need im sure i have them got about 4 puma's in for breaking at the mo

Puma Spares said:
if you can take a picture of the plugs you need im sure i have them got about 4 puma's in for breaking at the mo
Info already here for you:

topmansparkie said:
Are the alternator and clutch pedal plugs the same as the injector plugs?

Ebay link but doesn't seem to be anything in the UK though.. :-(

I got one for my power steering pressure switch and only cost £3 +50p P&P

Sorry, I know you probably won't get it as quick as you probably want, but just another alternative....
quest63 said:
I believe they are called Bosch connectors heres a link to one example

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-way-Bosch-AMP-Junior-Power-connector-loom-pole-/380427666533?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5893418465" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Theres a few others under Bosch connestors on ebay :thumbs:

I've edited the link I posted, so it will take you directly to the right item...

Back