Porting/gas flow Company

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grayfox

Can anyone recommend a good one in the south East? if the price is decent thinking of having the Cyl heads and inlet done.

£360 to super 1600 spec, imagine that's what they call their stage 3. So difficult to stop catching power, esp then you know of a weak spot that is stopping the rest of your upgrades from playing ball together (cams,map,421,2.0 tb ect)

Maybe I should hit it on the head and get a cage instead.

Half one I think u can, steavie was talking to me about it at FITP, ok its not as good as a full but would still stiffen the chassis and improve protection in a bad smash (plus not weigh so much)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/rollcage-showcage-adjustable-roll-cage-rollcage-kit-/251961205590?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3aaa0ee356" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

grayfox said:
Half one I think u can, steavie was talking to me about it at FITP, ok its not as good as a full but would still stiffen the chassis and improve protection in a bad smash (plus not weigh so much)

Do you really think so ? Theres a good reason why this sort of cage is not legal for any form of proper motorsport by the MSA. Dont forget to tell your insurance company you have a show "cage" installed

Oh my word what flew up your bum? Didn't say I wanted it for racing. It would of course require welding in and if the grade of steel is msa approved it can only aid protection.

Rather have a good half cage than none at all, but rather have none at all than a inferior "show"cage that would be far more dangerous in a crash when the metal rips up along with you inside!

Latest posts

Back