Pressure Washer Recommendations?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArtfulHussy

I'm in the market for a cold feed pressure washer, first one that springs to mind is Karcher but I am aware this isn't the only brand. Does anyone have any recommendations for something else that is perhaps cheaper than, but just as good as, the karcher range?

I bought Karcher simply because it had a water cooled pump.

I might add that I don't wash the cars with it, just decking and driveway. Seems to do the job very well :grin:

I received a Karcher K2 on Prime for £48 just the other day, wee little thing but packs one hell of a punch, seems great quality and comes with two lances too (use the spread nozzle for the car and concentrated jet one for paving,bricks ect)

I have one as well. The old one (about 10 years old) developed a water leak indicating the compressor has cracked. Then got another one which showed the same behaviour within few months, as it was under warranty it got repaired and now seems to be working ok...

I got a K4 from Wickes about a month ago - water cooled for £140 (was £280) because a new model was out.

http://www.wickes.co.uk/Karcher-K4-Pressure-Washer-130-Bar/p/104093

Just looked - offer ends on 13th June.

Only because the little K2,20 we have was looking a bit tired and I've got all the snow foam / patio cleaners for Karcher cleaners. The vario lance is good too.

Karcher is one of the best DIY power washes on the market at the mo, and do some good offers

If you want ultimate firepower then you can't beat the Honda GX range of petrol powered washers. Serious flow (if your tap can provide) and exceptional pressure, which is adjustable on most models.

Latest posts

Back