Priority

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
like this?....
images

yes it does.

Lucy, I wouldn't worry about the Valeo clutch.

I had to have a new radiator in mine last year, and I wanted a Ford one but couldn't get one. My mechanic (Martin @ Top Gear Automotive in Wolverhampton - formerly @ Pumabuild) said that that's what Ford would use anyway, it's just in a different box without a Ford label on it.

:)

Thats what Jay said, its just as good but without the label. still wasnt much cheaper to be honest lol

ITS LIKE NEW!

haha, all the works now been done, clutch feels 100 % better (As expected really lol), Im loads happier now the cambelt has been done as I was beginning to worry it wouldnt last.
I looked at the clutch that came out and it was really worn and pretty much jiggered, the cambelt wasnt as bad as expected but glad its done now.

Took it for a spin and the service really helped to make it so much quieter. Really pleased over all.

Only bad point was the slave cylinder wasnt quite right and would have needed modifying (so I was told) to fit! How pants!

Next.... Tyres!

Latest posts

Back