Project Aiya (Pic heavy)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V220 said:
The only way I can see them making a knock is if you were literally airbourne lol

I know, desperate attempt heh? I'm at my wits end, maybe Its the lowering springs that someone fitted without matched shocks. Struts are looking a bit tired. :-(

To be honest its a case of eliminating as much as I can to find the root of the problem, but I know in the back of my mind that the struts need changing. I really need a matched set.

Just found out there's a bleeding monkey under there throwing up red herrings as well! :lol:

Grasping at straws lol, My guess would be shockers being tired if you have done the bushes already. I know mine need doing and theres a light knock at times

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what the cause is, the knockings still there and thinking logically about it the foam would only help as you said if the car lifts off. Has to be the socks, but not planning on changing them till next year, so guess I will have to "ride it out" (I know that was terrible) :grin:

Fitted my outside temperature clock, but it seems to think we are in the tropics, got in the car this morning and it registered 43Deg C, lol! Just ordered a new temperature probe.

Has to be the socks, but not planning on changing them till next year

Ewwwwwwwwwww ya mucky begger

Maybe the temperature sensor is picking up the heat from your festering feet :p :grin:

Best thing I ever fitted was the temp clock :) Useful feature to have it flash snowflakes at you as your about to write the car off sideways on ice :lol:

This weeks jobs:

• New ford badges front and rear
    New puma 1/4 light badges
    Respraying front grills
    Repair and respray bumper insert

(Just fancy tidying up the front end in general)

Then the following week new wipers and claying :thumbs:

Ooh - where did you get the sensor from and what can I expect to pay for one? My temp clock gives wacky readings too.

PS - loved your car at FITP; everything looked minty!

Just seen your pictures from FITP. Wow, an utter transformation from when you bought her. Really stunning and a total credit to all the hard work you've put in!

cheers Rob! the clock and sensor came together on ebay for £14, the sensor was faulty so got another from mondeo spares also on ebay, cost bout £12 I think, its the mondeo mk3 sensor.

The Arch Bishop said:
Just seen your pictures from FITP. Wow, an utter transformation from when you bought her. Really stunning and a total credit to all the hard work you've put in!

Thanks mate, just don't know what to do when I finish the project.... actually oh yes I do, get another :lol:

Latest posts

Back