project MSB

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martinthrapston

hopefully collecting the puma this saturday.
got some bits already to be fitted starting with clear side repeaters with silver bulbs,anodized rocker cover bolts,and a few sets of led side lights for front headlamps and rear number plate lights

to do list:-
full service
fit new bits i have already
change exhaust from cat back

will add photos later

sadly garage let me down 2day and i refused to take the puma home :'(

but might have something else in the pipeline and very soon!!

never got to see it flash,was in bodyshop waiting for paint to dry,then they said there was only 2 weeks mot left on it which ment they hadnt even bothered mot'ing the puma so lost temper and got deposit back.

ok,i now have another puma,after a shit day yesterday not getting the puma i had put deposit down,we headed home and had a look on the internet again.
We found this lovely puma the colour is medium steel blue
full ford service history including bill for over £900 for cambelt/water pump and timing pulley
milage is bit high at 105,000 but drives very well
needs a new exhaust from cat back but was going to replace that anyway
boot release didnt work on remote or when button pushed in but with a bit of tlc having a feel and some wd40 that is all working ok
rust yes there is but not that bad and not to visible either
9 spoke alloys
so thats the new project will upload pics in abit

cheers spike,just found this 1 by chance really,and when we both saw her we new it was the right decission to get her,just needs lots off tlc to get her clean and tidy.

She is gorgeous! I'm just glad we found something before I went totally doolally!!!!! Have never been so tired in my life, but we found a little gem in the end, so kinda worth it! :D

Latest posts

Back