Project Puma Logo

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robyorks

Not sure where I should be posting this so ill just stick it here :)

Can I have a copy of the logo please?
I fancy doing myself some custom sized stickers for my Pooma.

Ta!

Details on how to purchase stickers here

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?nomobile=1&f=8&t=6452" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So long as you're doing them solely for your own use: we don't make any money from DMB graphics producing our url stickers, as we chose to keep the costs lower for our members.

As Rob says, the font is Poornut, it's a free font, and any logo as such is just a few shadows etc in photoshop...

Thanks for that guys.
I have some original ones on my rear windows but they are fading already so I'm gonna have a play about and cut something different, Ill keep you posted :)

Rob.

Have to say the DMB ones look better.. :|

Cheers Rob :grin:

150820152301_zpsd8gvwoan.jpg

Thanks Barry.

I have the Classic Ford one ready for you mate, minus the web address. Let me know when you are free and ill pop over.

Cheers,
Rob.

Cherie said:
So long as you're doing them solely for your own use: we don't make any money from DMB graphics producing our url stickers, as we chose to keep the costs lower for our members.

As Rob says, the font is Poornut, it's a free font, and any logo as such is just a few shadows etc in photoshop...

tuonokid said:
Cheers Rob
I could do with a few of these so let me know how much.
Barry

:(

Sos Dal
Rob made the project puma ones for me for free and I was just feeling guilty about him making the Classic Ford ones for me as well.
Barry

I do Graeme. [email protected] or have a look for our facebook page, K&M Customs. Let me know what your after, Ill see if we can help.

DAL,

I have the Classic Ford one ready for you mate, minus the web address

Cheers Rob
I could do with a few of these so let me know how much.
Barry

:roll:

Back