Project Sangster

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sisangster

Just gonna go at my own pace and try to make some fiberglass kits for it and just sort her out with a bit of a restore and a good clean up and see what I end up with really lol

Right today I finished work early so I've been starting the stripping of the inside. The boot is all done with the exception of the rear seat belts. Is it legal to remove the rear wiper (will it still pass mot ? ) that's all for now will be stripping more on the weekend

you are fine to remove the rear wiper, there are a few on here that have done it and you dont need it for an mot

Yes, you can remove your rear wiper and it won't effect your MOT. I've removed mine :eek:k:

Thx guys just thought I'd check befor I take it out and sell it only to find I need it for mot lol

Ok guys my project zombie will be on hold for the foreseeable future as last night my 2 year old son was taken to hospital due to unknown reasons all we no is that it's touch and go for how long I don't no. :(

Sorry to hear it, lots of pp love to your little one and hope all is eventually ok.

Right at work today and have removed the roof lining and rear wiper motor sun visors and the door light thingy.

Right it's been a while so it's time for an update. Today I have fitted my 40mm springs with relative ease apart from not having a clue how to do em but I learnt as I went lol. The front wasn't to bad apart from slipping off the ratchet and smashing my thumb which was nice. The rear on the other had was a whole different story. The offside rear was a doddle but when it came to the other side I noticed that the 15 mm bolt holding the suspension to the axle was as round as a jam jar lid so with a few swear words and a couple of growls I took of both top mounts and dropped the axle as far as it would go and managed to just about leaver the suspension out while still attached at the bottom the compressed the spring and refitted the new one massive pain in the ass but all done and happy with the look and the ride will post pic once I learn how to post em lol oh and merry xmass and happy new year.

Back