Project Silver rust

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi

A little update of things done.

Items Replace.
Wishbones
antiroll bar links
front tyres
plugs
cambelt
water pump
alternater belt
front crank oil seal
oil @ filter
Air filter
rockerbox gasket
replaced cd player
Antifreeze pink

12 months mot straight through,

When i changed the water pump all the bolts snapped taking them out :roll: , what a nightmare it was minus 10 degrees,

Thing s to do next is the wheels need new set at the right price, hate the props,then paint the car a similar colour to imperial blue pearl a one off, still planning homemade wider arches.

When i did the wheel arch on the passenger side i should have cut a bit more out but i didnt :evil: so that will be done when warmer.

Paul

nutty said:
I will be able to get the arches for £20 each when the supplier gives the go ahead. They are not the original part but with a bit of work fit well.

Paul

Any news on these replacement arches?

Cracking progress mate, really interested to see what you can knock up with the custom wider arches! :D

Little Update

New Wheels ,i got them today as i already had the tyres so stuck with 15s. i swapped a lg540 for 4 kumos brand new not bad considering i had the phone 8 months.

If any one WANTS the props they can have the for £50.00 2 new tyres and one good and one could do with replacing.

IMGP0003.jpg

IMGP0008.jpg

I will be starting with wider arch kit when the weather is a bit warmer, I am starting to build a flocking unit as i want the Whole interior done. so building A 35k electrostatic unit will be first.

Wheel arches i will see if i can get any more, the last 21 were gone in a day.

Fuel costs are getting out of hand only 130 mile to £20 so i have started building another hydrogen cell not the ones that dont work i have been using and building them for 20 years so have been the attention of the media more than a fews times

Paul

nutty said:
Little Update

New Wheels ,i got them today as i already had the tyres so stuck with 15s. i swapped a lg540 for 4 kumos brand new not bad considering i had the phone 8 months.

If any one WANTS the props they can have the for £50.00 2 new tyres and one good and one could do with replacing.

IMGP0003.jpg

IMGP0008.jpg

I will be starting with wider arch kit when the weather is a bit warmer, I am starting to build a flocking unit as i want the Whole interior done. so building A 35k electrostatic unit will be first.

Wheel arches i will see if i can get any more, the last 21 were gone in a day.

Fuel costs are getting out of hand only 130 mile to £20 so i have started building another hydrogen cell not the ones that dont work i have been using and building them for 20 years so have been the attention of the media more than a fews times

Paul

Any news on the arches?

hi paul,

wondering if it's possible to get couple of those wheel arches ?

cheers.

Back