protecting the underside of my car

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlg2000

i want to protect the underside of my car we all know the puma is getting old and with all the slat thats being put on our roads over the years it will be knocking the hell out of our cars so i want to add a protective layer of something under my car what should i use product wise

IF YOU HAVE A COMPRESSOR & A SCHUTZ GUN USE TETRA SCHUTZ ONCE YOU HAVE CLEANED THE UNDERSIDE YOU CAN SPRAY THE FULL UNDERSIDE OF THE CAR IN ABT 20 MINS OR A CHEAPER WAY IS CARPLAN UNDERSEAL YOU JUST USE A BRUSH

Waxoyl (http://www.waxoylrustproofing.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) again best with a compressor not just the underside you need to do though its the neuks and crannies you need to get into, you get attachment so you can spray inside chassis legs, inside your doors etc etc. Bit of a messy job but worth it in the long term.

you can also buy waxoyl in a hand pump container, which will apply much better than from the can think it about £30

Latest posts

Back