proud owner of a 2001 Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Streifen

Hi guys, I'm writing from italy. I'm a happy owner of an imperial blue 1.6 Puma 2001.
I have had it since 2004 and I really love it. When I bought this car, despite it was only 3 years old, the paint was already ruined, so much that I had to get it completely re-painted.
The final result gave it the beauty she deserved!
Engine, interiors and everything else were perfect and during all these years I never had any problem, maybe because the Puma in general is well-done and maybe because mine has always been cuddled and treated well. :p
When I was 20 years old I used it as a daily driving, covering lots of kilometres every year; now things have fortunately changed and I only cover something like 5.000 km per year. But when I do it, it's my choice and I completely enjoy my trip on a healthy car.
In 2009 I travelled from Pescara to Oensingen using my Puma, simply planning the trip the evening before! 1770 unespected kilometers done in a fast and comfortable way.
This and other memories make me really satisfied about this car.

Streifen said:
In 2009 I travelled from Pescara to Oensingen using my Puma, simply planning the trip the evening before! 1770 unespected kilometers done in a fast and comfortable way.
This and other memories make me really satisfied about this car.

Like this? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQIRbV_noi8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:)

hi guys,
@tuonokid: yes, it would be great, but I'm still learning how to exactly post pictures :p
@red: yeah!! Puma deserves it. :grin:
@Felis Concolor: an italian Puma? wow, why? it seems an interesting story! which italian city is your Puma from?
@cubapuma: hi! Italy is good for cruising. It is perfect for the quality of its landscapes, it sucks for the quality of the asphalt in lots of points! when I learn to post some image, I'll show you some match: Puma-Italian spots :D
@Frank aahahahahah awesome!!!! some of those scenes remember me my trip ;)

Northern Italy is driving Nirvana :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oShoi6oeIoc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Barry

tuonokid said:
Northern Italy is driving Nirvana :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oShoi6oeIoc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Barry
yessss, you're right. But also the central part and the southern part of Italy are full of bends, hills, rises, slopes...almost everywhere. Your video is a perfect example of this ;)

Felis Concolor said:
Streifen said:
...which italian city is your Puma from?...
Villa d'Adda - which refers to Bergamo, as far that I can see :)

So... learn a little faster about creating your own gallery, mate, pls., otherwise we`ll have to visit Italy to see your Puma :wink:

yes, come on, a Puma meeting in Italy?? :cool: how can I create the "album" (that you all have) with some photos of my car?

Streifen said:
...how can I create the "album" (that you all have) with some photos of my car?
User Control Panel :arrow: Options :arrow: Manage personal albums :arrow: personal album -> -name-[Edit | Delete | Go To | Upload Image] So... bring it on!

P.S. As for a Puma meeting in Italy - sounds good,... too good for a family BG-guy like me to make it happen soon - but "Dum spiro spero" :)

Felis Concolor said:
Streifen said:
...how can I create the "album" (that you all have) with some photos of my car?
User Control Panel :arrow: Options :arrow: Manage personal albums :arrow: personal album -> -name-[Edit | Delete | Go To | Upload Image] So... bring it on!

P.S. As for a Puma meeting in Italy - sounds good,... too good for a family BG-guy like me to make it happen soon - but "Dum spiro spero" :)

Done!! thank you so much. Later I will put other photos in ;)
My region is Abruzzo, also called "the green lung of Europe". It's full of beautiful landscapes, and a cruisin on these roads sounds good. You can watch the Davide Cironi Drive Experience on YouTube. Most of those episodes have been shot on Abruzzo roads, because Davide comes from here, too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0g_l2KnGbw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts

Back