Puma 1.7 Lux - 2001 - Panther Black :(

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MISTER G

For sale my beloved 2001 Panther Black Ford Puma.

I purchased the car after looking at and driving 6 examples before choosing this one. I only originally intended to keep the car as a stop gap after selling my previous car to fund buying our first house, but absolutely fell in love with it and ended up keeping it! Sadly though a fuel efficient family sized Ford is on the cards and so i'm 'informed' it has to go :-(

Finished in Panther Black. Service history including a FULL service at a Ford Main Dealer earlier this year, MOT until December (although I'm happy to put a year on it if sold at close to the asking price!) still only 79k on the clock.

As you can see from the pictures, the car is in very good condition for its year and is not your usual used and abused example but does have some of the very minor marks you'd expect with daily use over the years. Nothing to detract from it, I'd just rather be upfront!

Being a lux model the car has great spec (as I'm sure you know) with:
Heated front screen
Electric windows
Air conditioning
Electric Mirrors
Height adjustable drivers seat
Courtesy and map lights
Power steering
Drivers Airbag
Remote central locking
ABS and TC
CD Radio
Genuine carpet mats
Genuine mudflap set
This car also features the 'Cosworth Option' 16" alloy wheels (same as Mondeo 16" rims) in great condition with four recent tyres
Sensible -30mm lower on TUV approved springs to reduce the 'on stilts' appearance these cars have.

I'd love for the car to stay in the club if possible and go to a home that will respect and look after the car the way I have! I'd love to keep the car as a weekend toy, if I had the space! I've no doubts that these will be a classic and properly good value right now too!

I'm located near Brighton, Sussex and asking for £1,150 ono.

Latest posts

Back