Puma Eibach Springs Interest?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YOG

There is a distributor in Holland who has contacted Eibach, who will produce new sets for a minimum order. This is his email to me:

Hello Rick,
We have spoken with Eibach. They can produce new sets. But the minimum order is 10. And the price would be cheaper by 20 or 25 sets.
The price for
10 sets is 220 pound for a set including tax and shipping to the uk.
20 sets is 160 pound for a set including tax and shipping to the uk.
25 sets is 150 pound for a set including tax and shipping to the uk.

I don't know if ther are more people who want a new eibach pro-kit? You must order min. 10 sets if you want it.

If anyone is interested, please put your name down on this thread.
Please note, there will be no messing around with payments, money will be up-front, prior to placing an order. I have emailed the distributor for anticipated delivery time. This may be the last time these springs will be available.

Added 14:15pm 20160122
Further info received:
Price includes shipping to individual addresses.
Anticipated delivery is approximately 10 weeks from placing order.

In addition, if we receive enough interest, I'll discuss placing deposits, instead of all money up-front.

Further info received:
Price includes shipping to individual addresses.
Anticipated delivery is approximately 10 weeks from placing order.

In addition, if we receive enough interest, I'll discuss placing deposits, instead of all money up-front.

I'd be interested, but not at £220.
Bit steep for a set of springs in my opinion.

I don't know...a bargain compared to this... :lol:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-MONROE-OE-QUALITY-FRONT-COIL-SPRING-x1-SP0256-/351611070782?fits=Car+Make%3AFord%7CModel%3APuma&hash=item51dda7293e:g:BOsAAOSwHPlWeqZV

But seriously I don't think they're a bad price..
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-PUMA-Coil-Spring-Front-13773-Kilen-Genuine-OE-Quality-Replacement-/331757733346?fits=Car+Make%3AFord%7CModel%3APuma&hash=item4d3e4d45e2:g:cyQAAOSwqrtWnelq

Probably wouldn't be a problem, if the distributor's shipping costs to Croatia are the same as to UK.
There's only one person definite. I'm going to give it another week, if the minimum number isn't reached (which I doubt), I will be contacting the distributor to tell him not to bother any more.

Latest posts

Back