Puma Ltd Ed gear knobs

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1-pd

I have one of these but under the viewing window part where its says 1 / 1500 etc its all looking manky, anyway of refurbing these or does it wreck it removing the viewing window

Oooh no u can't do anything with that I think it's best to just sell it to someone like me :p
If u can unclip the lense then u should be able to just give it a bit of a clean up but I wouldn't really no these are very hard to find so I've never come across one. Good luck in the clean up of it and post a pic when u get it all cleaned up.

Is it the same as this one I got for Cherie?

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?p=38340#p38340" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Get the perspex bit out and polish the back of it; but be careful as that's where the engraving is, not in the metal bit.

Sisangster said:
Oooh no u can't do anything with that I think it's best to just sell it to someone like me :p
If u can unclip the lense then u should be able to just give it a bit of a clean up but I wouldn't really no these are very hard to find so I've never come across one. Good luck in the clean up of it and post a pic when u get it all cleaned up.

they stick them windows in there too well

Dal said:
Is it the same as this one I got for Cherie?

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?p=38340#p38340" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Get the perspex bit out and polish the back of it; but be careful as that's where the engraving is, not in the metal bit.

yes its the same Dal, how the heck do I get that out without trashing the plastic bit, boiling water or heat ?

I was lucky that our one just turned a little then fell out!

A little heat might do the job - but be careful!

Dal said:
I was lucky that our one just turned a little then fell out!

A little heat might do the job - but be careful!

reckon I will destroy it tbh as its well stuck in there, if I trash it I will have to get it engraved forgetting the plastic bit totally

sod it going to sell it instead as cant be arsed with all this refurb nonsense now lol

went over to a mates place and he had a pumabuild one sitting on his shelf so bought that then my son got me another pumabuild one so I have gearknobs everywhere lol

Back