puma or clio williams????

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puma black ;)

hey all! bought myself a williams the other day and im really impressed with it and they seem to be going up in price, im in two minds what to do as the puma is dropping in price rapidily, i love my puma but also love the clio i just dont no which one to keep :(

Hate to say it, but if the Clio is mint, I'd keep that.

I think another vote for the williams to be honest! I had one a few years ago and I still grin when I think about a good B road blast in it! The puma is brilliant but the williams has to be part of the front wheel drive elite!

going to keep both cars for another month but im thinkin im better off with the williams money wise its 200quid cheaper for me to insure and parts seem a fairly cheap, also its defently the better performing car it goes like a rocket and goes around corners like they aint even there. THFC they do rust in exactly the same place as the puma (rear arches) i only paid 400 for the williams its been stood for two years, took it for m.o.t yesterday and it Passed!!! only advisory was a top mount, the car is mint other than the rear arches

Sounds like you got a bargain with the Williams, I would keep that, and take it along with a club to the Renault World Series days at Silverstone later in the year. :eek:k:

I thought they would have been through the anti-corrosion dip. My sister had a 1992 1.4 Clio she sold last year, that didn't have a spot of rust on it. My dad also used to have a 1991 Pug 309 about 9 years ago which didn't have any rust on it. Especially when you look at a '98 Puma which does. WHY DIDN'T FORD DIP THEM??!! :evil: :roll: Rant over lol

The Williams sounds good, always prefered the 205 1.9 from that era though.

There's something about Renaults. Last year I had a Trophy and a Puma, now back down to one car. Guess which. :wink:

Latest posts

Back