Puma parts

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn_

Since ive sold my puma ive got a few spares going cheap.
3x headlights two nsf one lense is decent the othet could do with a polish up. The osf headlight clips have broke. 25 quid for all 3 or offers.

3x puma alloys 1 steele and a spare tyre. Some of the tyre treads are a bit low. 40 quid the lot or offers.

Front calipers discs and pads from a 1.7 puma. Loads of meat on the pads. Discs are a bit pitted. 20 quid for the lot or offers. The nipples are free and i greased them so they wont sieze.

1.7 throttle body,air flow meter and air box. The air box is damaged. One of the locating pegs is snapped off. 15 quid for the lot or offers.

Im in Newton Aycliffe near Darlington.

Feel free to ring or text.

Lowering springs which have slight silver overspray on them. The springs dont look that old cause there isnt much rust on them. I think there 40mm. 30 quid or best offer.

Front seats. Have slight marks and the foam is slighty out of shape. This is due to storage. They will come with a spare seat base. 10 quid or best offer.

If no one whats anything i will end up throwing them out. Im open to offers.

Where abouts are you based, if you're midlands based I'll have the springs off you

North east mate. Past Leeds. The wife is gonna see how much it will cost to post when she is back at work. I bet its between 10 and 20 quid.

I'm in Hampshire so no chance to pick up.

If you got someone local who's able to collect let them take them.

Like i said the mrs will see how much it will cost to post then i will let you know ok matey.

Best way to post is box up and go on interparcel.com I usually use UPS drop off. As can drop off at newsagent down the road which is open from 5 in morning till 11 at night

Latest posts

Back