Puma replacement..harder than you think.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a similar situation very recently. I bought a new "toy" (a Crossfire Roadster) and the Puma sat abandoned for a few months. I mainly use my bike to go to work, and when I needed to go by car I just took the CF.

I didn't want to sell the Puma (although my better half thought differently) but seeing it sat in the street made me come to the decision that I really had to.

When I went to move the Puma into a storage lot to clean and sell it, the battery was flat, and to cut a long story short, I ended up using it daily for a week or so. That week was enough for me to remember why I bought the Puma and why I love it. Since then, the Puma has become my daily driver, while the CF just gets some weekend love.

It is definitely not the most sensible or economical decision I have made, but damn it's worth it! It is the cheapest fun on four wheels you can get :D

Well matey delivered the Suzuki swift sport today,and I have to say..its fab.
Honestly like a modern puma..I was surprised how well it turns in,has a fabulous gearshift to match the pumas,as well as a punchy engine,that while needing more revs to release the power,it certainly flys when wound up.

As expected,its years ahead in cabin controls and comfort with,excellent supportive seats,climate control,esp etc.

Puma will now be going into storage until I dedcide what to do with it.

08 Suzuki swift sport/120hp..full Suzuki history/60k..£3700...not to bad money for a immaculate quick little sports car.(from a dealer)

Latest posts

Back