Puma stolen 27/06

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are the keys, did the thieves take them with them after they dumped the car? I cant see why they would unless your house keys were on there.If your house keys were on there I would be changing your house locks asap they might come back.

Sorry to be so negative but better to be safe

if you know anyone with a tow bar you can hire a trailer for around £40 to get it back, ive got a old set of std suspension they pasted the mot just took them off to fit coilovers,you can have them for free if you pay for the post or you could collect them if you like, ive seen this a few times on here pumas stolen or damaged broken into boils my blood, ive got a camera on mine all the time recording out side my house you can get them cheap enough now there so worth buying.

Because of this, Ive been looking at trackers, but theres so many to choose from and dont know which is the best.

H1jjy, If you put up a repair list, maybe the generosity like the Hillbilly could show throw and we could see what we can do about getting you your repair parts?

i think one of the main things nowadays is where you keep your keys,cars aren't as easy to nick to the common thieve so they have to get your keys, i could tell anyone where my keys are and i bet they still couldnt get them lol (in my kitchen with a rottweiler) and if i didnt have a dog they would be under my pillow :) it is sad what its come to

madhillbilly17 said:
i think one of the main things nowadays is where you keep your keys,cars aren't as easy to nick to the common thieve so they have to get your keys, i could tell anyone where my keys are and i bet they still couldnt get them lol (in my kitchen with a rottweiler) and if i didnt have a dog they would be under my pillow :) it is sad what its come to

There's places I've lived where you would have to keep the rotweiller under the pillow as well

I have all the parts to repair this car if needed, including the same wheels with good tyres,
I'm currently breaking a pair of pumas.

The current update:

I am going to try and fix it myself.

Had a look at it and looks like the wheel and the suspension are bent and nothing else.

Also my have a way to get the keys sorted without costing me.

So my shopping list stands me as

To get the car drivable
2x wheels
front wing
Front shock (may already have this sorted) if not i will be giving hillbilly a shout

Front bumper and door if i want it mint.

So what you got rallycraing?

This is just tragic its so fucked up when you get your car stolen and then it ends up costing you an arm and a leg just to get it back to the condition it was in before it was nicked. Some people are just low life scum I hope karma has its revenge on them soon.

A pair of cars in bits, lol.
I have two wheels with tyres
All the panels
Front suspension
And a body shop if you want them painting/fitting.

What's the situation with the keys? We can have the old ones recoded, so if someone
Happens to have a key for it, it won't work.

bishman said:
This is just tragic its so f__ked up when you get your car stolen and then it ends up costing you an arm and a leg just to get it back to the condition it was in before it was nicked. Some people are just low life scum I hope karma has its revenge on them soon.
WOW thats the colour i want for mine car look well nice mate

Well done for wanting to get it sorted mate :eek:k: hope it doesn't work out too expensive for you!!

Thanks to Mada01 from UKFN for the use of the spare wheel and bring some parts up for me.
I have changed the front suspestion (with uprated dampeners and lowering springs) the one off the damaged side was bent in a number of places and was a pain to remove.
After fitting the new ones and fitting a no bent wheel (at the momnet its a metal spare) it looks tons better. Also pulled out the wing. It does look a mess but now clears the wheel

Now i am sorting out the keys tomorow and the can take it for a drive to make sure it all works and have the tracking checked out.

If all that is fine i will get and fit a new wing 2 new wheels and door and then should be able to use the car as normal Also fit the lowering springs to the rear.

With the keys they where no left when they dump the car. So will get the locks changed and will have it recoded.

Rallycraig - what color wing have you got and how much also how much do you want for the wheels?

Back