Puma - The Inside Story.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nippydee

My wonderful boyfriend Steve just got me the book - awesome.

Thats it now, I want every model - and a nice FRP with the Rally kit/decals too....

its wonderful to see that alot of thought went into the Puma, and the dream of one man can make a difference.

(hang on, thats Knight Rider isnt it?) Sorry, design and foresight is what I ment.

Dreaming.... :)

hehe yeah it is a good book. :D

I keep losing mine but tracked it down again recently!

You can pick it up reasonably cheap on ebay tony. What im really after is some of the drivers club series of magazines they published when the car was launched, rare as anything they are.

DradusContact said:
What im really after is some of the drivers club series of magazines they published when the car was launched, rare as anything they are.

I've got a couple ;)

Is that the same book you get with the sponsorship thingy at the other place?

Neil said:
Is that the same book you get with the sponsorship thingy at the other place?

I didnt get one :?

just gona get one from ebay eventually like..theyr cheap enough on there

You only get one if you sign up for the 6 month subscription with book at £13 and not the year subscription which is £12 or something like that.

That's where I got mine from MANY moons ago!

well... nevermind..wont be renewing my sponsorshipn this yea anyways lol...

zarablackcoupe said:
well... nevermind..wont be renewing my sponsorshipn this yea anyways lol...

Me neither. I only put about two posts up a day there now, here it's about 15-20!

I got my copy of "Puma - The Inside Story" from #0072s previous owner.

There are copies for sale on Ebay and on Amazon. I am now trying to find out if any of the original 1500 are still in service - or get hold of a gear knob with the etchings from Brans Hatch...

I wonder, as we all do...if they will every re-release the Puma...

But to be honest the model we have was beyond its time in design - people comment that mine looks like a NOW car not a car designed in the 90's. They are soooo funky to drive too.

Ironically - Ford offered me my job back two days ago - but im still not up to it healthwise so declined until after Christmas!

You can pick it up reasonably cheap on ebay tony. What im really after is some of the drivers club series of magazines they published when the car was launched, rare as anything they are.
I've got a full set of them (seven editions) All mint and still in the original shiny silvery blue envelopes! I love digging them out now and then for a good read. I'll sell them with my Puma lol..

Attachments

• DSC_0944.JPG
    DSC_0944.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 2

Latest posts

Back