Puma Window seals - Can you buy them new

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PumaNoob

Hi all, i cleaned my car the other day, and the window seals on the outside are letting it down, they look like the metal under the rubber is corroded and bubbling the outer rubber up a little. Does anybody know if the seals of any other car fit, like fiesta, or if they can be brought new anywhere? The seals in question are the outer seals for bottom of the the front door windows.

Thanks in advance

If you mean the weatherseals they are available from Fords at a bend over the counter dont pass go dont collect £200
eff you sir £35 ish :shock: :shock:

Lol, old uncle Henry has a habit of sticking it to you like that!! Is £35 for the pair or just one? Its not ludacris if its for the pair, id pay that from ford, but if its around £70 for the pair, ill make my own out of carbon fibre and a window wiper blade!!!

I dont suppose you would know a part number for them?

Thanks for the reply, ill enquire tomorrow!!

see this topic, finis numbers included, I got mine from Ford for £27 each after asking for cheeky discount!!

Simon

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12920" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yep what Steve said! no wine no dinner, no smooth talk just thrown over the counter :shock:

ScubaSteve said:

Wow, £80 for 2?? Ill certainly not be paying that much!!!

Blue3 said:
see this topic, finis numbers included, I got mine from Ford for £27 each after asking for cheeky discount!!

Simon

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12920" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks mate, ill give them a go tomorrow, it helps with the part numbers.
quest63 said:
Yep what Steve said! no wine no dinner, no smooth talk just thrown over the counter :shock:
You missed out "no lube"!!!

Back