Radio Code - How To Get

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i made mine out of some wire cut from some pig wire fence that surrounds the field next to our garden :lol:

:roll: :oops: :oops: Well I dont know what to say,I automaticly thought that if the battery had been disconnected then I would have to reset the radio,,well after looking everywhere at home (cos I did have a pair),I thought I,d put it on to see if there was anything...............and its all working!!!!!,is that normal??.Thankyou all for your help anyway,knew I could count on you all.xxxxxx

I imagine that would only be possible if you took the leads on and off very very quickly!

It's normal for any other brands to not need a code.

:roll: :roll: Perhaps that explains it cos its a Blaupunkt radio,thankyou for all your input xxxxx

andyc1230 said:
Can someone please give me the code for M193515. I have tryed the software but my laptop won't have it

Try 2226 :eek:k:

Can anyone please help......
My serial number is M017749
Really appreciated :) Thank you

was well anoyd that i bought my puma and it only had a tape player and its an 02 wtf, then i found another unit in the boot a maching silver unit with a cd player yehhhh boiiiii great help on getting me the code :grin:

Latest posts

Back