Random

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe you need to be logged in to Facebook to see it? I've just invited you Ben from within the group settings so hopefully that'll help?

thanks Dal - I was logged in before...

and it still doesn't work...

and although I am grateful to you for sending me an invite it has not appeared on my fb page...

and I therefore think that I must have been very bad in a previous life...

On your default page, left hand column at the very bottom is a 'Pages' Section. Click 'like pages'. At the top of the next page, you'll have 3 tabs, on 'Invitations', you should have a number in red, click this and you'll see all the pages that you have been invited to like. The official Project Puma page should be one of them.

Although I don't understand why you can't see the page, as it's not a private page, so anyone should be able to see it.

The fb lot are a different crew to the pp people Yvonne
lots of erm, younger drivers, asking what stickers look cool etc..
They`ll find the forum in time.
fb is the primary gateway to the world for `this generation` (god I sound like me dad!)

I know of a lovely low mileage V6 TT in a rare shade of blue for £6.5k. :wub: If I had the spare cash, I'd have it.

mhws7.jpg

MK1, I don't count the MK2...

Get yourself over to http://www.ttforum.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, and have a read up on the common problems. There are plenty of good TTs around, but there are also of plenty dogs at the cheaper end of the spectrum. A bad one can be a serious money pit.

I thought I was bad, luckily I don't scratch my itch as much as Neil or it's more that he jumps easier to a new car. I'm even fussier if that's possible.
This is what I test drove the other day
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201504222825905" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bit of a come down from the RX8 but would suit my current needs.
Can't believe he wouldn't do a deal when my car is clearly way better and is in better condition too but blighted by stupid economy, tax costs and bad reputation from the previous model which puts a lot of people off and devalues the car hugely.

I've worked out today that I've gone from owning my youngest car: the ST was 4 when I bought it, to owning my oldest: the TT was 12 years 9 months at purchase, beating my old grey XR3i by 6 months.

Back